What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I am so sorry, jasassy!

Thank You carolineM [emoji254]
My Mother is still in the Rehabilitation Center and looks like it’s going to be Long Term Care as her mobility is deteriorating drastically. She’s in the room that will now basically be her home. I helped set everything up for her yesterday, put all her things away and took her some lunch.
She gets tired of the “cafeteria” food.
This has changed Our Lives along with All the other changes going on daily around Us. One Day at a Time [emoji92]

My Mother is still in the Rehabilitation Center and looks like it’s going Tobe Long Term Care as her mobility is deteriorating drastically. She’s in the room that will now basically be her home. I helped set everything up for her yesterday, put all her things away and took her some lunch.
This has changed Our Lives along with All the other changes going on daily around Us. One Day at a Time [emoji92]

So sorry to hear Jasassy. I'm praying for you and your family [emoji1488][emoji1488]

My Mother is still in the Rehabilitation Center and looks like it’s going to be Long Term Care as her mobility is deteriorating drastically. She’s in the room that will now basically be her home. I helped set everything up for her yesterday, put all her things away and took her some lunch.
That must be very hard, jasassy. Keep strong 🙏🏻

Trying not to feel guilty over having just spent about the same amount as i paid for a 12” Macbook in 2015 on a new iPhone to be delivered. I am telling myself that it is a powerful pocket computer with an advanced camera, not just a phone and that makes me feel better!🙂

Trying not to feel guilty over having just spent about the same amount as i paid for a 12” Macbook in 2015 on a new iPhone to be delivered. I am telling myself that it is a powerful pocket computer with an advanced camera, not just a phone and that makes me feel better![emoji846]

Sometimes…You just have to Treat Yourself
and Not Feel Guilty. We only go around once. ENJOY Your New Gift to Yourself [emoji845]
And Thank You for Your Prayers and Kind Words [emoji177]

IMG_8378.jpg

And I’m trying to wake up [emoji254][emoji272][emoji254]
Resisting the urge to go back to sleep for a little while longer.