What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

It showed up after I had to sign out and back in after Tapatalk got all messed up a few months ago. I assume is because it's a paid membership but not sure of its about this forum or Tapatalk. A renewal seemed to get it going again (?). It also 'could' be associated with Trophy points as that's where I've seen the same or similar icon. It's at the limit of my vision to begin with so I really don't know for sure. Tapatalk has had its ups and downs badly and since there is no native app for this forum & I find the web entry cumbersome it's just Frippery to me.

This forum is free, there’s a paid version of Tapatalk, though.

I have the paid version.

Yes, I'm on the paid version of Tapatalk however I don't have that orange marker. [emoji848]

I received it when I paid to not have any ads show up while using the forum.
It also gives you access to edit your posts and download larger files.
I mostly got it to avoid the ads.
Otherwise, it would be Free.

Yes, this is also why I purchased the paid version of Tapatalk, however the orange marker hasn't shown up for me.

Yes, this is also why I purchased the paid version of Tapatalk, however the orange marker hasn't shown up for me.

That’s Strange…Oh Well, Mystery Solved [emoji92]

Not feeling Well today [emoji17]
I do have Fibromyalgia and Autoimmune issues. Today isn’t a Good Day in that arena.
I’m holding off on Meds until bed otherwise I’m knocked out. Just going to try and take it Easy for now. Not Fun [emoji3064]

I do have Fibromyalgia and Autoimmune issues. Today isn’t a Good Day in that arena.
I’m holding off on Meds until bed otherwise I’m knocked out. Just going to try and take it Easy for now. Not Fun [emoji3064]

I wish that you feel better tomorrow after a nights sleep.
I to have Autoimmune issues and I have
rheumatism.
Hope your meds helps so you can sleep well. [emoji120][emoji256][emoji256][emoji257]

I wish that you feel better tomorrow after a nights sleep.
I to have Autoimmune issues and I have
rheumatism.
Hope your meds helps so you can sleep well. [emoji120][emoji256][emoji256][emoji257]

Thank You for the Prayers and Kind Words.
It’s not pleasant to feel like this and people don’t always understand because You look Fine on the Outside, but the Pain can be unbearable on the Inside.
Sleep as you probably know does help.
I’m sorry for Your Pain as well [emoji1317][emoji1307][emoji25]
We just have to Hang In There

Let quiet and dark do their thing too🥱[emoji42]

Thanks for the info. I never heard or knew anything about this particular Tapatalk VIP+

You don't really get much more.

Double Your Gold Points
Unlimited Dislikes and View Dislikes
Set the number of posts or topics per page
VIP + badge
Discreetly bump any topic without posting any comment with a generous frequency of once every 6 hours
Same features and benefits on the web