What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Here in the tropics we often say that 'Light & Power' ( our utility) is powered by fireflies - and when it frequently goes into blackout it's because someone forgot to feed them.
Power Brick is always fully charged BUT of course a blackout isn't life threatening as it is up in Canada during a severe cold snap. [emoji298]️[emoji3063][emoji298]️

Very Enlightening...You Are [emoji92]

I’d like to express how Nice ALL of You have been...In a SUPPORTIVE Way.
I truly worry about My Man on the Road with All the Steel behind him.
Prayers, Positive Vibes, Whatever
Means a Lot Thank You So Very Much [emoji1317]

I’d like to express how Nice ALL of You have been...In a SUPPORTIVE Way.
I truly worry about My Man on the Road with All the Steel behind him.
Prayers, Positive Vibes, Whatever
Means a Lot Thank You So Very Much [emoji1317]

I will keep him in my prayers [emoji1488] [emoji1488]

Watching news, drinking Tea with Honey and Lemon, and commenting on various threads thru Tapatalk.

Speaking of tea - I'm trying ( just had a cup) my customary morning coffee ( Pilon from Cuba via Florida I believe) with a new twist. I've shunned sugar & sweeteners of any sort for many years but tried a small spoon of Blue Agave to sweeten a bit. The taste is nice and may be a 'keeper'. I think the Blue Agave is some kind of 'cactus juice'. Will research further

Speaking of tea - I'm trying ( just had a cup) my customary morning coffee ( Pilon from Cuba via Florida I believe) with a new twist. I've shunned sugar & sweeteners of any sort for many years but tried a small spoon of Blue Agave to sweeten a bit. The taste is nice and may be a 'keeper'. I think the Blue Agave is some kind of 'cactus juice'. Will research further

You’re Correct [emoji1303]

Humm [emoji848]. I might have to try this Blue Agave.

Trying to decide what I'm cooking for dinner, so far Cheeseburger Helper is in the lead of choices.

Trying to decide what I'm cooking for dinner, so far Cheeseburger Helper is in the lead of choices.

It's reputed to be a good option for diabetics. ( And has a nice taste in coffee or tea) One can use a lot less than honey or sugar which is the benefit. As usual the medical people are either for or against so moderation is suggested. I like strong coffee and haven't used sugar for many years but this was pleasant. A 'light' teaspoon was plenty in a cup [emoji477]️

Sounds Delicious...LOL
My Husband (Thankfully)!loves Hamburger
Helper-Especially the Cheeseburger version
And we all know how Healthy it is..,LOL
I try to jus mine up with broccoli and carrots
a little onion. Tasty Dish [emoji3526] ENJOY

Sounds Delicious...LOL
My Husband (Thankfully)!loves Hamburger
Helper-Especially the Cheeseburger version
And we all know how Healthy it is..,LOL
I try to jus mine up with broccoli and carrots
a little onion. Tasty Dish [emoji3526] ENJOY