What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

That's great! If we want to know if there are extraterrestrial life forms communicating somewhere, we just have to ask you. :) Did SETI contact you?
No, but you scuff your feet too much when you walk up the stairs.;)

The problem I have is that my now discarded monster chewed through part of my rotary device, so it now leaks water, so I shall have to replace the contraption pretty quickly, as repairing it does not seem an option :(

You might want to take a photo and make it laugh of the day

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Maybe you could fix it for me? You are clever at mending things, I believe. :)

Maybe you could fix it for me? You are clever at mending things, I believe. :)

Sometimes things come to the end of there life span.
And they are not worth repairing, even if parts are available.
Professional repairers charge silly money per. Hour to do minor jobs they just take the pi** excuse my language, but that's how l feel. So if you when are ready to buy a suitable machine, shop around you might be surprised to find how much they have improved over the years. And not nearly so expensive as you had thought. I would love to check your machine out but living in Germany makes it a bit difficult.
It's not exactly around the corner is it ?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

You do realize I was only joking! I have been looking at the latest machines, but can't quite make my mind up about which to go for. They are all way more complicated than my MacBook!

You do realize I was only joking! I have been looking at the latest machines, but can't quite make my mind up about which to go for. They are all way more complicated than my MacBook!

No sorry l thought you were referring to a washing machine MacBook l don't know what is, maybe you should fly here and teach me [emoji38]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Returning from my second run of the day. I ran a 5k this morning and another one just now. I guess I wasn't tired enough :)

IMG_0029.PNG