What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I'm sure you'll enjoy your new iPad., especially the new split-screen mode. You could use another browser app along with Safari or Safari and tapatalk and be on iPhone and iPad Forums at the same time.:)
Yes I'm looking forward to the split- screen mode.
I'll try that, Not long to wait :)

Yes I'm looking forward to the split- screen mode.
I'll try that, Not long to wait :)
image.png

This was my hotel when I was in Spokane on vacation last month.

Thats great, So which browsers are you using there?

Thats great, So which browsers are you using there?
As of yet there are no third party apps that work with split screen mode. I expect that to change when iOS 9 is publicly released. I was using Safari and Apple Maps.

Just been backing up my iPhone 6 ready to sell.
Its going on Tuesday so I won't have a phone for a while.....Well......unless I dig out my ancient Sony Ericson but to honest I would rather manage without ;)

Last edited:
Did you go with the 64gb?
No I went with 16GB again, Its plenty for me. I store my photos in Dropbox and I'm very picky about apps, I don't put loads on, I have over 7GB free on my 6 at the moment even though I have tons of music in there.

No I went with 16GB again, Its plenty for me. I store my photos in Dropbox and I'm very picky about apps, I don't put loads on, I have over 7GB free on my 6 at the moment even though I have tons of music in there.

I had to dump a lot of apps when iOS 7 came out to get more space. I will def get the 64gb now. I guess I have a weakness for trying out new apps and leaving it on my device even though I don't use them often. I really need to clean it up again! :(

I had to dump a lot of apps when iOS 7 came out to get more space. I will def get the 64gb now. I guess I have a weakness for trying out new apps and leaving it on my device even though I don't use them often. I really need to clean it up again! :(
I used to that all the time, Most times I didn't even check them out after installing, just left them cluttering up my phone so now if I install something and don't use it within about a week I delete it thinking I can always put it back.
Its amazing if you go to Purchased and you see all the apps you have installed over the years.

I used to that all the time, Most times I didn't even check them out after installing, just left them cluttering up my phone so now if I install something and don't use it within about a week I delete it thinking I can always put it back.
Its amazing if you go to Purchased and you see all the apps you have installed over the years.

I agree. I just downloaded a free audiobook app Friday which I have yet to open, but thinking it will be useful for walks. I need to be more like you and clean it up in a week. It makes backing up your device easier and quicker when you have less "stuff" in the house. Good luck with your back up and get ready for that new phone of yours! Hello iOS 9!

I pretty much have it sorted now, I'll do a final backup on Tuesday and thats it done.

So looking forward to IOS 9, Split screen sounds great, Then there is EI Capitan, Lots to look forward to.

I haven't looked at everything yet, Lots to learn in there :)