What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Getting ready to have breakfast before heading over to my job on the registration desk at the World Science Fiction Convention.

Getting ready to have breakfast before heading over to my job on the registration desk at the World Science Fiction Convention.
You were on the registration desk last year as well. Are you allowed to choose what you'd like to do?

I suppose there'll be time enough for you to join in parts of the program too. How are you even able to choose what to visit? There are so many interesting topics!

Last edited:
You were on the registration desk last year as well. Are you allowed to choose what you'd like to do?

I suppose there'll be time enough for you to join in parts of the program too. How are you even able to choose what to visit? There are so many interesting topics!
There are too many program items to be able to attend all of them. There's a program guide to help with the choices. We also have an online app called the grenadine event guide. It's free in the App Store. When you open the app, enter the event code sasquan.

We can choos what to do, if we want to work. You can also just attend to enjoy the events and programming.

Here's some photos to show how busy registration is right now.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

There are too many program items to be able to attend all of them. There's a program guide to help with the choices. We also have an online app called the grenadine event guide. It's free in the App Store. When you open the app, enter the event code sasquan.

We can choos what to do, if we want to work. You can also just attend to enjoy the events and programming.

Here's some photos to show how busy registration is right now.
View attachment 21875 View attachment 21876
Thank you!
I've installed the app before Sasquan started. That was the reason why I was asking.

You've taken these photos at a very busy time. I hope it isn't that way throughout the day.

Thank you!
I've installed the app before Sasquan started. That was the reason why I was asking.

You've taken these photos at a very busy time. I hope it isn't that way throughout the day.
It was that busy at registration for over half the day.

Watching "Uranium - Twisting the Dragon's Tail" via Home Sharing/Apple TV on my TV.

What do you think to it?
I have used Yosemite for a short time only on my MacBook, so I don't remember the differences, or what's new. I didn' have any problems with El Capitan since I've installed it.
I don't use my MacBook as much as my iPad, though, so there's still a lot for me to find out.

Making a nice chilli sauce with 15 Bhut Jolokia chillies, 12 kmodo dragon chillies, 15 Carolina Reaper chillies and a pound of mixed habanero, naga and scotch bonnets. Should be quite warming. Might make a frozen chilli vodka too

Good Afternoon Everyone and Welcome to the WEEKEND [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji41]. Listening to music [emoji442][emoji444][emoji443]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440188248.944234.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk