What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I don't keep my old ones either, I sold my iPad 2 and what I got was almost half of the money I needed for my iPad Air.
That's one of the great pluses about Apple devices isn't it, They hold their value.
They certainly do hold their value, unlike second hand prices for tablets and phones from other companies.

Working on my laptop side by side browsing on the internet.

Trade ? How you do that super moderator skimonkey? That is so cool!! I have an iPad Air 64g was planned to buy iPad air2 but hub disagree it was 1 thumbs down for him bec of the battery. Is it true?

Going back to topic [emoji4]
Drinking my first cafe creme.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Yes...I traded my iPad 2 in to a store here called "Bestbuy." They were running a deal after the air 2 came out where you could get a minimum of $200 back for your iPad which included my iPad 2. A few months before I was hoping to trade it in and was quoted $10 for it at Target. So, I thought at the time that I missed out last year! So happy that I had a second chance! :) For me...it was a big jump from the iPad 2 to the iPad Air 2. Huge difference. Yours would be less of a change, except for the processor speed from 1 to 2 GB.

I don't keep my old ones either, I sold my iPad 2 and what I got was almost half of the money I needed for my iPad Air.
That's one of the great pluses about Apple devices isn't it, They hold their value.

They sure do, Ivy! I was just pleased to have been given this offer. I remember when you traded yours in. I was on the fence about mine...but after a while, I began noticing a little bit of its age so to speak. Very pleased with my decision with trade-in! :)

Hi super moderator skimonkey I started using Apple iPad , like what you have iPad 2 and so on now I'm stuck on iPad Air maybe next year will buy iPad Air2

Playing with my new 6plus! Finally after waiting for almost 7 weeks it arrived today. Nice to be back to an iPhone [emoji336]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi super moderator skimonkey I started using Apple iPad , like what you have iPad 2 and so on now I'm stuck on iPad Air maybe next year will buy iPad Air2

Hi @GDsunshine ...the iPad air which you have is a fine device. My husband has one and he loves it. For me, I had my iPad for almost 4 years...so I was due for a new one!! :)

Playing with my new 6plus! Finally after waiting for almost 7 weeks it arrived today. Nice to be back to an iPhone [emoji336]

@chopperguy ...Congratulations on your new iPhone 6+! What made you decide to get the plus versus the 6?

@Skimonkey It was the screen size, coming from an S4 the screen size was the same as a 6. It just seemed small to me. Love the feel of the 6plus, doesn't feel overly big to me and it fits my hand good. Love it so far!

@Skimonkey It was the screen size, coming from an S4 the screen size was the same as a 6. It just seemed small to me. Love the feel of the 6plus, doesn't feel overly big to me and it fits my hand good. Love it so far!

@chopperguy ... That's my thought too with the larger screen. Currently I have an iPhone 5 and wish that the screen was bigger. My husband has the Samsung note 2 and his screen is a great size. At first it looked too big for me, but over time I began to really like it. so that's my plan too when the time is right for a new phone--iPhone 6+!

Enjoy your new iPhone! :)

@Skimonkey Thank you! It's definitely different from android, but it's coming back to me.[emoji1]

Congratulations chopperguy! I had to wait 4 weeks for my iPhone 6 plus but the wait was worth it.

updating iPhone back up software in order to get better services from it.

Eating my mouthful tiramisu[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
7d9e6235086a9abd0d98b69b0ab4738b.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 128g using Tapatalk