What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

hookbill said:
I'm going to take a look at the new upgraded tapatalk. Maybe I'll like it. I seem to be the only one that doesn't.

Do have the phone version already, Hook? That's what I have and I like it on both iPhone and iPad.

I have it set up so that whatever I download on either iPhone or iPad downloads on the other device. Sometimes that's not a great idea, like roll playing games and stuff I'd rather use iPad then iPhone.

Watching finding nemo with the kids.

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Waiting for my wife to come home. Hopefully she will be here within the hour. After this visit I won't see her again until Christmas.

And I'm trying to accept the reality that I'm a diabetic. I just got the news today. I don't have to take drugs, at least not now, just a change in diet.

I'm thinking about doing Atkins. I did that before and not only lost weight but had great blood tests.

Waiting for my wife to come home. Hopefully she will be here within the hour. After this visit I won't see her again until Christmas.

And I'm trying to accept the reality that I'm a diabetic. I just got the news today. I don't have to take drugs, at least not now, just a change in diet.

I'm thinking about doing Atkins. I did that before and not only lost weight but had great blood tests.

Hook, hope your wife arrives soon so you can be together. Sorry to hear about your news of having diabetes. It is a condition that is managed as you probably already know through exercise and diet.

Take care.

SNL!! ;)

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Just finished watching the ACA's and am now trying to sleep!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Yeah probably. Now I'm browsing earth cam :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)