I know just what you mean, It gets obsessive doesn't itIt hasn't arrived yet.
In the meantime I know the tracking number by heart. It consists of 9 digits. Usually, I have problems remembering numbers with more than four digits.![]()
I know just what you mean, It gets obsessive doesn't itIt hasn't arrived yet.
In the meantime I know the tracking number by heart. It consists of 9 digits. Usually, I have problems remembering numbers with more than four digits.![]()
I just ordered something on Amazon, Now I will be haunting my inbox for the Dispatch email.It hasn't arrived yet.
In the meantime I know the tracking number by heart. It consists of 9 digits. Usually, I have problems remembering numbers with more than four digits.![]()
Good morning spencerdlDrinking coffee and checking the weather [emoji299]️[emoji299]️[emoji477]️[emoji4]. Good Morning Everyone
View attachment 22778
Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Good morning spencerdl![]()
Good Afternoon in my caseGood Morning PoisonIvy [emoji477]️[emoji2]
Or Good Evening??[emoji2]
Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Oh okay...Good Afternoon [emoji2][emoji106][emoji4]Good Afternoon in my case![]()
That's something I know quite well.I just ordered something on Amazon, Now I will be haunting my inbox for the Dispatch email.
Yay.....That's something I know quite well.
My watch has been delivered a few minutes ago.![]()
WooHoo!That's something I know quite well.
My watch has been delivered a few minutes ago.![]()
Which version of watchOS was installed on your watch when you received it? I'm assuming it was watchOS 1.0.1.Updating and charging my Apple Watch.![]()
It must have been an 1x version, because I was informed when I purchased it that it has to be updated. It's possible that it was 1.0.1, but I didn't pay attention, or take a screenshot. Sorry!Which version of watchOS was installed on your watch when you received it? I'm assuming it was watchOS 1.0.1.