What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Having a monthly lunch under this roof with friends I grew up with …
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4623.webp
    IMG_4623.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4627.webp
    IMG_4627.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4625.webp
    IMG_4625.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 49
Checking out the rumours for the new lineup of iPhones coming in the very near future, but I didn't like the huge camera bump on the 17 Pro models so I'm not going to like the 18 Pro models any better as rumours point to Apple sticking with this design...

I suppose they’ll skip the iPhone 19 and go to the iPhone 20 in 2027 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the iPhone. It will be interesting to see what changes they’ll make.
 
Just looking at the rumour mill again, of course we don't know until Apple announce the new iPhone line up the rumours are usually pretty accurate by the time we get this close, So ..... the foldable iPhone is rumoured to start at about £2,000 in the UK .....OUCH!!!!

That’s a heck of a lot of folding money for a folding iPhone.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top