J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Aug 8, 2024 #13,561 Converting the physical SIM to an eSIM on my iPhone 12 Pro Max.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Aug 12, 2024 #13,565 I just activated Windows Vista on an older PC. The automated telephone activation process took less than 10 minutes.
I just activated Windows Vista on an older PC. The automated telephone activation process took less than 10 minutes.
carolineM72 Well-Known Member Aug 14, 2024 #13,567 Just arrived home after emergency readmission to hospital again last week. Glad to access Forum again and catch up
Just arrived home after emergency readmission to hospital again last week. Glad to access Forum again and catch up
Aerofly Well-Known Member Aug 27, 2024 #13,571 Just finished updating my M2 MacBook Air to macOS Sequoia Beta, all 14.5Gb
Pinkpoison44 Administrator Staff member Aug 27, 2024 #13,572 Just got back from having a Shingles vaccination .... Ouch
ThatTechyGuy iPhoneForums News/Reviews Staff member Aug 27, 2024 #13,573 Aerofly said: Just finished updating my M2 MacBook Air to macOS Sequoia Beta, all 14.5Gb Click to expand... Sequoia has been surprisingly stable for me all summer. I think you'll enjoy the window management features that were introduced this year!
Aerofly said: Just finished updating my M2 MacBook Air to macOS Sequoia Beta, all 14.5Gb Click to expand... Sequoia has been surprisingly stable for me all summer. I think you'll enjoy the window management features that were introduced this year!
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Aug 29, 2024 #13,574 Updating my iPhone 12 Pro Max to iOS 18 Beta 6.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Aug 29, 2024 #13,575 I’ve updated my iPhone 15 Pro to iOS 18 Developer Beta 8.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon