What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

IMG_1248.png

Anybody know how to fix this?

TapaTalk probably has to update its app to be fully compatible with the current iOS version.

Yes, I think that as this has been going on for quite a while now, and Tapatalk don’t appear to be acting to prevent it, I can see a lot of people drifting away from Tapatalk and using the web forums (myself included) as I‘ve only been using Tapatalk for iPhoneforums and iPadforums.

TapaTalk probably has to update its app to be fully compatible with the current iOS version.

Yes, I think that as this has been going on for quite a while now, and Tapatalk don’t appear to be acting to prevent it, I can see a lot of people drifting away from Tapatalk and using the web forums (myself included) as I‘ve only been using Tapatalk for iPhoneforums and iPadforums.

Actually it's only happening on iPhone Forums so I'm not sure it's a Tapatalk issue.

Actually it's only happening on iPhone Forums so I'm not sure it's a Tapatalk issue.

I’m getting it on iPadforms as well! But interestingly I’m also on another forum which also uses the XenForo platform, and has a presence on Tapatalk as well, and I don’t get the same problem on Tapatalk with that forum.

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how to post photos on the iPhone Forums web site...LOL 😂
If I made a mistake please correct it Administration.