spencerdl Well-Known Member May 3, 2022 #12,722 Just finished my morning walk. Beautiful weather. Felt really good. Maybe I can get some real sleep tonight.
Just finished my morning walk. Beautiful weather. Felt really good. Maybe I can get some real sleep tonight.
The_New_Me Well-Known Member May 4, 2022 #12,724 Sitting on the sofa relaxing after a day at the office and enjoying the smell of dinner being cooked.
Sitting on the sofa relaxing after a day at the office and enjoying the smell of dinner being cooked.
spencerdl Well-Known Member May 4, 2022 #12,725 Sitting here trying to figure out what happened during today's conversations. Very confusing outcome. I sure hope tomorrow is a better day. Watching the NBA Playoffs at the moment [emoji459][emoji459]
Sitting here trying to figure out what happened during today's conversations. Very confusing outcome. I sure hope tomorrow is a better day. Watching the NBA Playoffs at the moment [emoji459][emoji459]
scifan5767 Administrator Staff member May 4, 2022 #12,726 Riding the bus on my way to work the night shift.
scifan5767 Administrator Staff member May 5, 2022 #12,727 Heading home from work after an occupational health and safety meeting.
spencerdl Well-Known Member May 5, 2022 #12,729 Finished my 2 mile walk, finished washing my car and now it's time for a nap. LOL [emoji23]
The_New_Me Well-Known Member May 6, 2022 #12,732 I'm sitting at my computer - M1 Mac Mini w/dual monitors - enjoying a relaxing day off.
The_New_Me Well-Known Member May 7, 2022 #12,733 Sitting with my lady enjoying a beautiful day and breeze overlooking one of the many lakes here in Orlando.
Sitting with my lady enjoying a beautiful day and breeze overlooking one of the many lakes here in Orlando.
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon