scifan5767 Administrator Staff member Apr 1, 2022 #12,604 Running Geekbench 4 on a mid 2013 MacBook Air.
scifan5767 Administrator Staff member Apr 1, 2022 #12,606 Updating to Safari 15.4 on a mid 2013 MacBook Air.
jasassy Well-Known Member Apr 2, 2022 #12,608 Woke Up once again by all the Construction [emoji616] going on around US!!! It vibrates through the house and there’s no getting away from it. [emoji51]
Woke Up once again by all the Construction [emoji616] going on around US!!! It vibrates through the house and there’s no getting away from it. [emoji51]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Apr 5, 2022 #12,610 Watching Bluebloods and trying to figure out what I'm cooking for dinner. So far Chicken Livers are in the lead...[emoji1787]
Watching Bluebloods and trying to figure out what I'm cooking for dinner. So far Chicken Livers are in the lead...[emoji1787]
scifan5767 Administrator Staff member Apr 5, 2022 #12,611 Updating my iPhone 12 Pro to iOS 15.5 Developer Beta.
J. A.68 Administrator Staff member Apr 5, 2022 #12,612 Trying to get some sleep. It‘s almost 3 am here.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Apr 6, 2022 #12,613 Waking up from a nap. Feeling a little under the weather today.
jasassy Well-Known Member Apr 6, 2022 #12,614 Thinking of a nap…Not felt Well since weekend. I think something is going around. Feel Better spencerdl [emoji92]
Thinking of a nap…Not felt Well since weekend. I think something is going around. Feel Better spencerdl [emoji92]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Apr 6, 2022 #12,615 jasassy said: Thinking of a nap…Not felt Well since weekend. I think something is going around. Feel Better spencerdl [emoji92] Click to expand... Thank YOU Jasassy [emoji855][emoji1784][emoji178]. Hope you feel better soon as well.
jasassy said: Thinking of a nap…Not felt Well since weekend. I think something is going around. Feel Better spencerdl [emoji92] Click to expand... Thank YOU Jasassy [emoji855][emoji1784][emoji178]. Hope you feel better soon as well.