nico97605.nc Well-Known Member Mar 6, 2022 #12,542 I’m waiting for the first race moto GP in Losail Qatar [emoji1203]! 27 minutes again!
scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Mar 6, 2022 #12,543 Finished snow shovelling in time for another snowfall.
nico97605.nc Well-Known Member Mar 6, 2022 #12,544 scifan57 said: Finished snow shovelling in time for another snowfall. Click to expand... Do you want a little heat?
scifan57 said: Finished snow shovelling in time for another snowfall. Click to expand... Do you want a little heat?
scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Mar 6, 2022 #12,545 nico97605.nc said: Do you want a little heat? Click to expand... As long as delivery isn't delayed until August.
nico97605.nc said: Do you want a little heat? Click to expand... As long as delivery isn't delayed until August.
jasassy Well-Known Member Mar 7, 2022 #12,547 Sleeping in on a Rainy Day [emoji43][emoji299]️[emoji92]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Mar 8, 2022 #12,550 Just got back from food shopping and putting the grocery away. I'm tired...nap time. LOL [emoji23]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Mar 8, 2022 #12,551 My normal Tuesday night routine. Watching FBI, FBI International and FBI Mosrt Wanted...LOL [emoji23]. I'm a creature of habits. [emoji16]
My normal Tuesday night routine. Watching FBI, FBI International and FBI Mosrt Wanted...LOL [emoji23]. I'm a creature of habits. [emoji16]
scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Mar 9, 2022 #12,554 Riding the bus on my way to work the night shift.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Mar 11, 2022 #12,555 Good Morning Everyone. Drinking Coffee and watching a movie [emoji941][emoji477]️[emoji440]
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon