What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Iā€™m presently watching ā€œStar Trek Continuesā€ - A YouTube produced series. Surprisingly watchable - and kinda exhilarating....with a distinct emphasis on ACTING.....not excessive CGI. Loving it [emoji851]
Iā€˜ve also watched a few episodes, and really liked them. My son told me about the series. :)
James Doohanā€˜s son Chris is part of it, and Grant Imahara, former Myth Buster, was a member of the crew as well.

I had the Pfizer vaccine back at the end of February. I havenā€™t sprouted any genetically modified tentacles and Iā€™m sure my body isnā€™t transmitting a GPS signal to Bill Gates.....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]......(I canā€™t believe some people believe such ridiculous conspiracy theories!!!).
There are way too many conspiracy theories about Covid, and vaccines in general, imo.

My mother got her second Pfizer vaccine yesterday. Iā€˜m happy about that, tbh, because I donā€˜t have to be afraid of risking her life when I meet her.

Last edited:
My wife & I are 'between' jabs with Astra -Zenica, 1st shot 01 March, second scheduled 17 May. Priority as over 60 ( both) with 'comorbidites' a term I'd never heard but hate. I'm diabetic with hypertension, she has hypertension. All conditions are well medically controlled.

giphy.gif