What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Just finished cooking a good Ol' fashion fat jucie Cheeseburger [emoji488][emoji488]. Time to eat before Monday Night Football [emoji458][emoji458][emoji23][emoji23]

Listening to Christmas music and cooking Breakfast.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE [emoji1488] [emoji3590]
giphy.gif

Watching like local news about the bombing in downtown Nashville. Crazy, Sad Times[emoji2356] It actually woke me up because it shock our house. We’re about 15 miles from downtown.

Watching like local news about the bombing in downtown Nashville. Crazy, Sad Times[emoji2356] It actually woke me up because it shock our house. We’re about 15 miles from downtown.

Sad indeed ...I thought about you when I first saw the news flash .. let’s hope they find all responsible..

Wow [emoji50]

Wow [emoji50]

Excuse my typos... I think I was in shock.
I meant it shook our house. We spent Christmas Day mostly watching news and cooking our Christmas dinner.
Disturbing Day! And now they’re saying the man is from Antioch within 8 miles from our house. We’re across the county line from there. And 2020 ends with a Bang here in
Nashville. Unbelievable... and on Christmas.
Just Thankful because it could have been So Much Worse!