What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Have spent the last half hour watching a sparrow hawk methodically de-feathering and devouring a pidgeon outside my kitchen window. The washing-up has been on hold!

Just got back from the Saskatchewan Roughriders first pre-season game in their new stadium. I got to help carry an enormous Canadian flag to centre field during the opening ceremonies. The game ended in a 25-25 tie with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Last edited:
Just got back from the Saskatchewan Roughriders first pre-season game in their new stadium. I got to help carry an enormous Canadian flag to centre field during the opening ceremonies. The game ended in a 25-25 tie with the Winnipeg Bluebombers.
So you were (one of?)The Chose One(s). It must have been a great experience, carrying the flag for the very first opening ceremony in the stadium.

The Roughriders didn't lose their first game in the new stadium, that's good.

Last edited:
So you were (one of?)The Chose One(s). It must have been a great experience, carrying the flag for the very first opening ceremony in the stadium.

The Roughriders didn't lose their first game in the new stadium, that's good.
Those of us who carried the flag did something that will never again be possible in the new stadium, carry in the flag for the very first game. I’m going to try to get the chance to carry in the flag for the next home game on Canada Day, July 1st.

Cycling
IMG_1497287045.813820.jpg

Fighting against the wind

At work, waiting. Hoping that delivery "by end of day" is earlier than it sounds.
Depends on if they mean the end of the working day or the calendar day. I’ve had one of those “by end of day” deliveries show up after 8PM.

Last edited:
Back