What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Feeling annoyed. My car got a new battery about a month ago. It hasn't been moved for more than a week, because I had to stay at home. This morning, when I tried to start it, the battery was flat.
You may have something in your car that's drawing power even when the car's shut down. You may want to get it checked out.

You may have something in your car that's drawing power even when the car's shut down. You may want to get it checked out.
You're certainly right. I thought of the same when it happened in December. My son told me the battery is old, so I got a new one. What happened now, confirms my assumption.

Feeling annoyed. My car got a new battery about a month ago. It hasn't been moved for more than a week, because I had to stay at home. This morning, when I tried to start it, the battery was flat.
Is there someone who can give you a jump start or a breakdown service?
It might just need a good run once its started.

Is there someone who can give you a jump start or a breakdown service?
It might just need a good run once its started.
No, I don't have someone who could help, during the week. We recharged the battery last year, to make it work again, and then the same happened a few weeks later. Something's not right here, and it has to be clarified, or else it'll happen over and over again.
I'll have to call my mechanic tomorrow.

No, I don't have someone who could help, during the week. We recharged the battery last year, to make it work again, and then the same happened a few weeks later. Something's not right here, and it has to be clarified, or else it'll happen over and over again.
I'll have to call my mechanic tomorrow.
Yes its sounds like it, Hope you get to the bottom of the problem.

Updating my Apple Watch to watchOS 3.2 Beta 1.
IMG_2745.jpg

Last edited:
Back