What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I'd like to call the next chapter in my book "Light my Laundry". It's starting with "Show me the way to the next washing machine", though.

Play it through your sound system at full volume while doing your laundry. It will drive the Laundry Monster away for at least a week.;)
I think it would just laugh at me, and then return every day, just to hear the song. :confused:

Had a nice day out and found the gremlins have moved in while I was out.
First I saw a message on the lock screen that wasn't there when I looked in Messages.
Then I got a message asking me to enter my Apple password for no apparent reason so I reset it.
Then I find my Magic Trackpad isn't working properly, The cursor works but nothing else, Even though the cursor moves it won't do anything and can't be found when I try to reset it.
Think maybe its had it.
Just wondering what will happen next!!!

Had a nice day out and found the gremlins have moved in while I was out.
First I saw a message on the lock screen that wasn't there when I looked in Messages.
Then I got a message asking me to enter my Apple password for no apparent reason so I reset it.
Then I find my Magic Trackpad isn't working properly, The cursor works but nothing else, Even though the cursor moves it won't do anything and can't be found when I try to reset it.
Think maybe its had it.
Just wondering what will happen next!!!
Here's hoping nothing of note happens next. Have you researched the replacement cost of the malfunctioning accessories?

Here's hoping nothing of note happens next. Have you researched the replacement cost of the malfunctioning accessories?
I've had a look on Amazon at the Magic Trackpad 2, Might have to invest in one.
I've given my old one a warning, If it continues to misbehave it goes in the bin ;)