Keeping my fingers crossed that hubby has fixed my silver fountain pen,(A christmas present from him three years ago) The ink keeps leaking out around the nib, Sat waiting now to see if its still doing that.
I hope he managed to repair it.Keeping my fingers crossed that hubby has fixed my silver fountain pen,(A christmas present from him three years ago) The ink keeps leaking out around the nib, Sat waiting now to see if its still doing that.
So far so good, We think the nib needed repositioning, After stripping and cleaning it it seems to be ok......HopefullyI hope he managed to repair it.
That's good news.So far so good, We think the nib needed repositioning, After stripping and cleaning it it seems to be ok......Hopefully![]()
Yes, Its a lovely pen so I can use it again now.That's good news.![]()
Would you please post a picture, if possible?I just put my Red Spigen Slim Armor on for the first time. I like it [emoji106][emoji4]
Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
Would you please post a picture, if possible?
I hope the rest of the paperwork goes quickly.Filling out forms (paperwork). I've needed two hours so far, half of the work is done.![]()
Just finished writing.I hope the rest of the paperwork goes quickly.
The introduction of computers was supposed to reduce the need for physical paperwork but what's happened is just the opposite. It's far easier to produce endless reams of paperwork with a mere click of the print button.