Since it looks like T-Mobile has finally made it official that they will be having the iPhone with (official) support, I wanted to introduce the new T-Mobile iPhone Forum section!
Welcome
Welcome
Looking for some feedback on iPhone users on T-Mobile's unlimited everything if possible. Considering swapping over from Verizon....
well im on the 5 right now with tmobile and my plan is $50 a month unlimited everythingcan any carriers beat that? i dont think so
![]()
Looking for some feedback on iPhone users on T-Mobile's unlimited everything if possible. Considering swapping over from Verizon....
Are you able to use TM's 4G and/or LTE w/ your iPhone 5?
Hi! I bailed on At&t 2 years ago, along with my iphone 3gs(totally JB and hacked). I went android and really love the OS. Has anyone who used android gone back to iphone, their restrictions, and been happy? I am thinking of getting an iphone5 on tmobile-presently am on their monthly 4g-100/unlimited plan. I am torn about waiting for the iphone 5s. Present android phone I am using- bouncing between the Galaxy Nexus and the orig. Note. Love the Note but there are times when it is just too big to tote around.