What's new

Welcome to the T-Mobile iPhone Forum

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since it looks like T-Mobile has finally made it official that they will be having the iPhone with (official) support, I wanted to introduce the new T-Mobile iPhone Forum section!

Welcome :)

we have T Mobile here in the UK too.

Looking for some feedback on iPhone users on T-Mobile's unlimited everything if possible. Considering swapping over from Verizon....

Yeah. I will be looking into this as well. Verizon's bills leave a burning sensation in my wallet every month.

well im on the 5 right now with tmobile and my plan is $50 a month unlimited everything :) can any carriers beat that? i dont think so :)

Looking for some feedback on iPhone users on T-Mobile's unlimited everything if possible. Considering swapping over from Verizon....

I don't have a iphone but I'm on contract with them. My bill comes out to $89 a month with taxes and insurance. I haven't been throttled once in the 7 months i had it.

Hi! I bailed on At&t 2 years ago, along with my iphone 3gs(totally JB and hacked). I went android and really love the OS. Has anyone who used android gone back to iphone, their restrictions, and been happy? I am thinking of getting an iphone5 on tmobile-presently am on their monthly 4g-100/unlimited plan. I am torn about waiting for the iphone 5s. Present android phone I am using- bouncing between the Galaxy Nexus and the orig. Note. Love the Note but there are times when it is just too big to tote around.

Is about damn time right lol, I've had a few friends on the T-Mobile network but I got on it officially so I didn't have to spend and arm and a leg to get one unlocked.

Hi! I bailed on At&t 2 years ago, along with my iphone 3gs(totally JB and hacked). I went android and really love the OS. Has anyone who used android gone back to iphone, their restrictions, and been happy? I am thinking of getting an iphone5 on tmobile-presently am on their monthly 4g-100/unlimited plan. I am torn about waiting for the iphone 5s. Present android phone I am using- bouncing between the Galaxy Nexus and the orig. Note. Love the Note but there are times when it is just too big to tote around.

I came from a note 2 to an iPhone 5, I like to stay up to date on a few platforms. However.....dear God however.....I regret losing the note 2. The OS on that phone was amazing, the battery life literally blows the iPhone 5 out of the water, and the screen was big enough to actually read things lol.

That being said, I think the iPhone 5 is amazing, I just regret losing my premium device ;-(.