Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello can i get iphone software from internet in free ? all shoper high rate to do software to my iphone.
Welcome to iPhone Forums, ghalib121! The only legal place to get apps for your iPhone is the App Store, where you'll find both paid and free apps and games.
 
Hello can i get iphone software from internet in free ? all shoper high rate to do software to my iphone.
The software for your iPhone (iOS) is free and can be downloaded and installed in Settings - General - Software Update, or through iTunes on your computer.
 
Hi all. My name is Don and I'm a newbie here. I'm a dad with a huge concern and need some help. I'm not really a tech wiz but I'm not completely stupid either. So here's the deal. My daughter's boyfriend is some how getting screen shot's of her text messages. She has a i phone 5 with ATT carrier. How is this possible? I thought it was because he had her Apple ID and password but she's changed it several times.

Is there an app that he could have downloaded with her knowing that would provide him her texts? A

Any help anyone could give would be super.
 
Is your daughter's iPhone jailbroken? There's no way any kind of app to do what you suspect could be downloaded to a non jailbroken iPhone. It would violate Apple app sand boxing rules as well as being illegal in most jurisdictions .
 
Hi all. My name is Don and I'm a newbie here. I'm a dad with a huge concern and need some help. I'm not really a tech wiz but I'm not completely stupid either. So here's the deal. My daughter's boyfriend is some how getting screen shot's of her text messages. She has a i phone 5 with ATT carrier. How is this possible? I thought it was because he had her Apple ID and password but she's changed it several times.

Is there an app that he could have downloaded with her knowing that would provide him her texts? A

Any help anyone could give would be super.
Don Hi Im not being funny could she be sending him her txt messages or does he know her password and when he's around her while she's out the room he's snooping through her phone???
 

Latest posts

Back
Top