scifan5775 Administrator Staff member May 27, 2023 #5,897 A bad thunderstorm with the possibility of large hailstones has moved in.
J. A.75 Administrator Staff member May 27, 2023 #5,898 scifan57 said: A bad thunderstorm with the possibility of large hailstones has moved in. View attachment 71877 Click to expand... I hope it doesn’t/didn’t have an impact on the festival.
scifan57 said: A bad thunderstorm with the possibility of large hailstones has moved in. View attachment 71877 Click to expand... I hope it doesn’t/didn’t have an impact on the festival.
scifan5775 Administrator Staff member May 28, 2023 #5,900 J. A. said: I hope it doesn’t/didn’t have an impact on the festival. Click to expand... Thankfully it happened just after the festival was over.
J. A. said: I hope it doesn’t/didn’t have an impact on the festival. Click to expand... Thankfully it happened just after the festival was over.
scifan5775 Administrator Staff member May 30, 2023 #5,906 Someone forgot to pay the air conditioning bill.