J. A.75 Administrator Staff member Jul 11, 2022 #5,315 Going to spend this day in Vienna. The weather is fine.
Pinkpoison45 Administrator Staff member Jul 18, 2022 #5,324 36 (102) here, the house is like an oven ........ Had to go out at lunch time and the very air I was breathing in was hot ...... this is so bad
36 (102) here, the house is like an oven ........ Had to go out at lunch time and the very air I was breathing in was hot ...... this is so bad
J. A.75 Administrator Staff member Jul 18, 2022 #5,325 Pinkpoison said: 36 (102) here, the house is like an oven ........ Had to go out at lunch time and the very air I was breathing in was hot ...... this is so bad Click to expand... We’ll get 36 on Wednesday. The next five day we’ll get temperatures between 33 and 36° C.
Pinkpoison said: 36 (102) here, the house is like an oven ........ Had to go out at lunch time and the very air I was breathing in was hot ...... this is so bad Click to expand... We’ll get 36 on Wednesday. The next five day we’ll get temperatures between 33 and 36° C.