nico97605.nc Well-Known Member Feb 25, 2022 #4,820 scifan57 said: View attachment 64060 Click to expand... I would like to have a little freshness here!
scifan57 said: View attachment 64060 Click to expand... I would like to have a little freshness here!
Bkdodger71 Well-Known Member Feb 25, 2022 #4,821 Lousy icy rain this morning but I will take it over snow spring can't be too far behind
jasassy Well-Known Member Feb 25, 2022 #4,822 Bkdodger said: Lousy icy rain this morning but I will take it over snow spring can't be too far behind Click to expand... Yes, it’s getting Old. Definitely TIME for some Fresh Air and Sunshine!!!
Bkdodger said: Lousy icy rain this morning but I will take it over snow spring can't be too far behind Click to expand... Yes, it’s getting Old. Definitely TIME for some Fresh Air and Sunshine!!!
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon