jasassy Well-Known Member Nov 17, 2021 #4,338 scifan57 said: View attachment 61348 Click to expand... WOW [emoji54]
chopperguy Well-Known Member Nov 17, 2021 #4,340 The story today is the wind, gusts of 45mph sustained winds of 28mph. It’s typical November weather…
jasassy Well-Known Member Nov 18, 2021 #4,343 We went from 64 degrees to this in less than an hour [emoji51]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 18, 2021 #4,344 scifan57 said: No more snow tonight. View attachment 61368 Click to expand... Snow?...what is this, this snow you speak of? [emoji15][emoji16]
scifan57 said: No more snow tonight. View attachment 61368 Click to expand... Snow?...what is this, this snow you speak of? [emoji15][emoji16]
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Nov 18, 2021 #4,346 spencerdl said: Snow?...what is this, this snow you speak of? [emoji15][emoji16] Click to expand... I’ll send you a couple of feet.
spencerdl said: Snow?...what is this, this snow you speak of? [emoji15][emoji16] Click to expand... I’ll send you a couple of feet.
jasassy Well-Known Member Nov 19, 2021 #4,347 scifan57 said: I’ll send you a couple of feet. Click to expand... Too Funny [emoji23] Lol [emoji3587][emoji3511][emoji948]
scifan57 said: I’ll send you a couple of feet. Click to expand... Too Funny [emoji23] Lol [emoji3587][emoji3511][emoji948]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 19, 2021 #4,350 scifan57 said: I’ll send you a couple of feet. Click to expand... Thanks....but NO THANKS. LOL [emoji23] [emoji23]
scifan57 said: I’ll send you a couple of feet. Click to expand... Thanks....but NO THANKS. LOL [emoji23] [emoji23]
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon