scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Sep 26, 2021 #4,159 It looks like we could have a major hurricane hit Bermuda by next weekend if hurricane Sam follows it’s projected track. Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
It looks like we could have a major hurricane hit Bermuda by next weekend if hurricane Sam follows it’s projected track.
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Sep 27, 2021 #4,165 For what it's worth. Yes I'm still here just laying a bit low. I'll be back though [emoji1666]
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Sep 27, 2021 #4,166 Looks like hurricane Sam will just miss Bermuda although they will likely see heavy rain and high winds.
Looks like hurricane Sam will just miss Bermuda although they will likely see heavy rain and high winds.
jasassy Well-Known Member Sep 28, 2021 #4,168 dmoskaluk said: For what it's worth. Yes I'm still here just laying a bit low. I'll be back though [emoji1666] View attachment 60158 Click to expand... Yes, missing your input. Hope all is well with You [emoji846]
dmoskaluk said: For what it's worth. Yes I'm still here just laying a bit low. I'll be back though [emoji1666] View attachment 60158 Click to expand... Yes, missing your input. Hope all is well with You [emoji846]