What's new

Weather

IMG_1193.jpg

View attachment 54219
May as well be prepared because we’ve got a 2 day Rain Event upon us here. Spencerdl looks like you’re having the same. Lots and Lots of Rain [emoji299]️

I didn't know you had BeWeather, it's pretty accurate for my area with lots of customization. It's my "go to" weather app.

Last edited:
I didn't know when you had BeWeather, it's pretty accurate for my area with lots of customization. It's my "go to" weather app.

It really is a Great Weather app.
dmoskaluk recommended it to me and I finally decided to try it.
We had a Tornado Warning This Morning!
I really like the Customization too.
We had a Tornado about 4 miles down the street from us last week. Very Scary!!!
More Bad Weather for Us All here in the South.
Be Safe-I really wish we had a Storm Cellar.
The closet or bathtub will have to do for now.

It really is a Great Weather app.
dmoskaluk recommended it to me and I finally decided to try it.
We had a Tornado Warning This Morning!
I really like the Customization too.
We had a Tornado about 4 miles down the street from us last week. Very Scary!!!
More Bad Weather for Us All here in the South.
Be Safe-I really wish we had a Storm Cellar.
The closet or bathtub will have to do for now.

I've had it since my BlackBerry but over the last few years it went totally wonky and only regained any reliability with 2 source reworks and essentially a complete rebuild, although it still looks the same mostly. Once they went to Openweather for source it became usable down here. Dark Sky was awful until Apple bought it over and with its original IBM ( Weather Channel / Wunderground it was a bit shakey if the weather was changing rapidly.

I've had it since my BlackBerry but over the last few years it went totally wonky and only regained any reliability with 2 source reworks and essentially a complete rebuild, although it still looks the same mostly. Once they went to Openweather for source it became usable down here. Dark Sky was awful until Apple bought it over and with its original IBM ( Weather Channel / Wunderground it was a bit shakey if the weather was changing rapidly.

Back to the drawing board of reality. No rain since lunch and none in sight realistically for while yet [emoji3166]

IMG_3884.png

Last edited: