dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Apr 6, 2021 #2,686 Temp crested at 33 ( 91.4) around noon but is moderating now a bit. Hope it's cools more for Dog's outing later this afternoon [emoji190] Graphs also from Weathermate
Temp crested at 33 ( 91.4) around noon but is moderating now a bit. Hope it's cools more for Dog's outing later this afternoon [emoji190] Graphs also from Weathermate
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Apr 7, 2021 #2,690 I'd venture a guess we will get to 33 again today[emoji27]
scifan5772 Administrator Staff member Apr 7, 2021 #2,691 dmoskaluk said: I'd venture a guess we will get to 33 again today[emoji27] View attachment 53515 Click to expand... I was in Tokyo in 2007 and we had 35°C and pouring rain. It felt like taking a shower in warm water.
dmoskaluk said: I'd venture a guess we will get to 33 again today[emoji27] View attachment 53515 Click to expand... I was in Tokyo in 2007 and we had 35°C and pouring rain. It felt like taking a shower in warm water.
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Apr 7, 2021 #2,693 scifan57 said: I was in Tokyo in 2007 and we had 35°C and pouring rain. It felt like taking a shower in warm water. Click to expand... Never a long lasting shower, but that fairly common here in August and September. As long as storm winds aren't associated, and it doesn't flood out low lying homes we are quite happy!!
scifan57 said: I was in Tokyo in 2007 and we had 35°C and pouring rain. It felt like taking a shower in warm water. Click to expand... Never a long lasting shower, but that fairly common here in August and September. As long as storm winds aren't associated, and it doesn't flood out low lying homes we are quite happy!!
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon