What's new

Water indicator

Jones2020

Reaction score
So, i spilled a lil bit of water on Iphone 4S which I think fried my chip... but I still have warrany, can I bring it to apple ?

What are the indicators, because I don't see pink/orange at the headphone jacket and/or battery slot.. only white..

The back indicator is not changed from color... and I can't see the battery one properly.. I think it's white, do you think I can go take it to apple ?

The back indicator is not changed from color... and I can't see the battery one properly.. I think it's white, do you think I can go take it to apple ?
yes i would take and see what they say,they will tell you if its something that is covered.

I hope they aren't very smart, haha. Thanks !

If you plead your case to an Apple senior member or just staff, and not all the LCIs have changed their colors, they can discuss it with the branch manager to settle for a new one or credits for a new one. My brothers old 3GS had some problem that wasn't covered by the warranty, and we told the manager what happened. He said that the warranty doesn't cover it, and since it was a freak accident, the best he could do was reimburse him with a refurbished one or a nice chunk of credits to go straight into another iPhone. It could be a different scenario now since it's been a good 2 years+ since the incident

Well they would if it's obviously like the SIM port or the 30 pin port. But if it's just 1 maybe? They might make an exception

So, i spilled a lil bit of water on Iphone 4S which I think fried my chip... but I still have warrany, can I bring it to apple ?

What are the indicators, because I don't see pink/orange at the headphone jacket and/or battery slot.. only white..

Is this the same phone your friend gave to you which you couldn't activate and than had an error 1 on?