What's new

Watching films on the phone

semtition

Reaction score
Is it possible to watch free films on like a website or something does anyone know ?

Is there any free ones, with these sites I might aswell wait till I get home and watch sky lol.

semtition said:
Is there any free ones, with these sites I might aswell wait till I get home and watch sky lol.

Crackle. But it's not the best. IPhoneforums doesn't allow discussion on piracy so please be aware of that.

Ha are you sure about that.. Theres a jailbreaking area and thats hardly legal :s and thank you.

So your telling me an application on your phone were you get paid apps for free is legal :s wow apple have issues to work on.

So your telling me an application on your phone were you get paid apps for free is legal :s wow apple have issues to work on.

See... now you're getting into a whold different realm that goes beyond Jailbreaking. Jailbreaking allows you to modify your themes, icons, colors, ect. Mostly this is done through themes & tweaks found in Cydia. There are resprocities that allow you to download apps and install hacked/pirated items (those of which are not to be discussed on this forum). That in turn does not make the actual Jailbreaking of your phone illegal.

Aahhhhhh I see ha thats quite clever so the actuall jailbreak itself isnt ilegal that makes.

Correct sir. It's the 3rd & 4th party apps and tweaks that Jailbreaking allows you to install that are illegal.

To get paid apps for free is illegal and stealing from hard working dev. And a forbidden topic on this forum. It is piracy.

JB is not illegal. It is the Dark Side and we have Cookies. :)

come_to_the_dark_side.jpg

Crackle is very nice when you're in a pinch... stuck in the middle of nowhere... and have nothing to watch. Cause chances are you've already seen what's available on there. :)

I want some cookies then cause the law can tell me nothing :D thanks for clearing that up guys.