What's new

Watch out for Tiny white dots and dirty yellow borders

Sesh82

Reaction score
Watch out for Tiny white dots and dirty yellow borders on the new iPhone 4. My wife waited in the queue on the 30th for more than 4 hours and when she came back I noticed an annoying white dot on the screen. I googled this up and found that this was a dead white pixel on the screen and we were not the only one facing that. We quickly got the phone replaced with a new one next day. But please be aware of this problem. Take your time. Check your phone by opening an empty page on safari and make sure that there are no dead pixels or dirty yellow borders

Watch out for Tiny white dots and dirty yellow borders on the new iPhone 4. My wife waited in the queue on the 30th for more than 4 hours and when she came back I noticed an annoying white dot on the screen. I googled this up and found that this was a dead white pixel on the screen and we were not the only one facing that. We quickly got the phone replaced with a new one next day. But please be aware of this problem. Take your time. Check your phone by opening an empty page on safari and make sure that there are no dead pixels or dirty yellow borders
thanks for the update when my iphone arrives on the 16th ill be sure to do that thanks.