What's new

Warning shot over Apple ship???

Apparently that marketing ploy is working. :)

It's bloody brilliant in my opinion. They barely have a LTE network and yet people already believe they have one that is bigger than VZW because the iPhone 4S says "4G" instead of "3G" on their network.

Personally I would like to see the FCC hammer AT&T for this. But sadly because the LTE rights holder gave AT&T permission and it technically doesn't break an federal laws, they can't touch it.

Where to even start on how FLAWED that article is.

2) It is a KNOWN historical fact that Apple is the most undervalued stock ever. Which is why analysts are still citing $1000 to $2000 share prices for future growth if you just use Apple's raw manufacturing numbers for data.
Any comments on the analysts (experts) predictions ?. Not very good, were they ?.

i think they didn't see the samsung train rolling in and all over apple. samsung stock is at an all time high while apple stocks are going lower everyday. i can't remember were i seen it at. but one site reported that apple has sold something like 250mill iphone in the last 5 years while samsung has sold something like 215mill phone in 2012 alone. it doesn't look good right now for apple. i sure hope they surprise us in 2013 and i mean really,really surprise us. not just some small imcrimental change but something totally different. and no i'm not talking about tv's im talking about smart phones.

I agree. When I used android I would get a new phone within 3-6 months. My iphone I have no issues with keeping it for the long haul. Plus when the time comes I won't get $20 for it. Ill probably be able to get near $200. Amazing resale!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

My dad has lost $35,000 in apple stock, let me repeat $35,000 gone

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

My dad has lost $35,000 in apple stock, let me repeat $35,000 gone

People who invest in stock must really love it when the stock price gets talked down for no good reason.

I'm not an investor, mainly because you need some up front cash for that, but if I had Apple stock, I'd be inclined to hang on to it. There are some prophets of doom that are screaming to sell while the stock is worth SOMETHING, but there are also those who claim the company is seriously undervalued.

I don't know enough to have an opinion, but it seems to me that you only lose the money if you sell. And don't your shares pay dividends? I don't know. I'm just asking.

KevinJS said:
People who invest in stock must really love it when the stock price gets talked down for no good reason.

I'm not an investor, mainly because you need some up front cash for that, but if I had Apple stock, I'd be inclined to hang on to it. There are some prophets of doom that are screaming to sell while the stock is worth SOMETHING, but there are also those who claim the company is seriously undervalued.

I don't know enough to have an opinion, but it seems to me that you only lose the money if you sell. And don't your shares pay dividends? I don't know. I'm just asking.

He is keeping it hoping for a turn around once the company gets back to the way Jobs had it

32GB iPad 4 Retina/iPhone4s

My dad has lost $35,000 in apple stock. , let me repeat $35,000 gone

He s. hould not have listened to stock market experts on this forum. Apple stock is only going to get worst regardles to all the bombastic news.