What's new

Warning: iPhone 6 Plus is easy to bend

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score

All those people complaining about their iPhone 6 Pluses bending in their pockets are not just being careless with their phones. This video shows that, when given enough pressure, the iPhone can bend and leave your phone with an odd shape. The guy in the video doesn't use any machines or out-of-the-ordinary means to bend it, he just uses his fingers, which is kind of the scary part .

You can see how easy it can be to bend your phone if you sit on it while its in your back pocket, or just crush it if its in the front pocket of your skinny jeans. Just be careful, or make sure you get a case strong enough to protect it.

Oh my God......I could hardly bring myself to watch that, He actually bent his new iPhone Plus.
As I said before, Put your iPhone Plus in a good case.
It will be interesting to see where this goes.

If you notice it takes an awful lot of pressure to bend it. Think the rumors of em bending in ur pocket and not sitting on them is bs.

If you notice it takes an awful lot of pressure to bend it. Think the rumors of em bending in ur pocket and not sitting on them is bs.
Its certainly interesting to say the least.

I bet that if you have tight jeans (not crazy tight, but a little tight), and you bend your knees or something, you could easily bend your phone.

Lol the phone is aluminum and pretty big. Why is this a surprise to anyone. Actually i'm impressed the screen didn't crack if anything.

Lol the phone is aluminum and pretty big. Why is this a surprise to anyone. Actually i'm impressed the screen didn't crack if anything.
I was also very impressed that it didn't break the screen

It was something to watch and you could see he had to use force to bend it and I don't think bending would be restricted to the iPhone with that amount of force being applied. A protective case would prevent this

It was something to watch and you could see he had to use force to bend it and I don't think bending would be restricted to the iPhone with that amount of force being applied. A protective case would prevent this
I agree