What's new

Wanted: Battery Utility that shows ELAPSED TIME!

bobthebob

Reaction score
hey all - I'm wondering if anyone knows of an app that will show me the ELAPSED time I've been running off my battery since the last charge... it'd be great if it also had relevant info on how long that last charging session was, how much charge the battery had when it was taken off charge, and the biggest battery drains since that time (and overall)...

there are multiple similar apps on Android that will do this - but multiple searches in the App store and on Google have so far turned up NOTHING. not even for the most basic "time elapsed" information.

any suggestions?

cheers.
b

Have you looked in Settings>General>Usage>Time Since Last Full Charge? This will give you the elapsed time since the last charge, as well as the time on standby.

Have you looked in Settings>General>Usage>Time Since Last Full Charge? This will give you the elapsed time since the last charge, as well as the time on standby.

Ahh [embarrassed]... Somehow I missed that :p
Still getting used to the iPhone from years as an android user!

Ok so I looked at it and it still leaves something to be desired. How can the "standby time" be more than the elapsed time since last full charge?

But I don't understand - how can my "standby time" be more than the elapsed time since my last full charge?

Sorry for the duplicate post - apparently cant erase it from the iPhone app...

But I don't understand - how can my "standby time" be more than the elapsed time since my last full charge?
Elapsed time is the time that the device is in active use. Standby time is the time that the device is in sleep mode.