What's new

VZ iPhone Angry Birds app frozen mid-game.

Shlgrie

Reaction score
Just after losing a game in the cowboy level of angry birds, the Eagle option appeared, as it has a few times. Usually, I simply option out of purchasing it by tapping X. This last time, however, the notice shifted partially outside the iPhone screen before freezing completely. Simply turning off and restarting the phone isn't helping either. All input is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Thanks Yakuzagang-
Rebooting as you suggested did the trick. As for the other guy, he's right- not exactly a tragedy, but since I did order the full version, I expect it to work properly.

I was being sarcastic....with all the problems in the world, his Angry Birds Game froze. I thought it was funny, didn't mean any disrespect....sorry Shlgrie!!!

I have an angry birds question as well and don't mean to interupt if the op's question hasn't been answered. When I downloaded angry birds I declined notifications yet still getting notifications from the eagle add on to the game. I have verified that notifications are turned off for angry birds. Thanks in advance for any help.

You should always reboot after an installation of an app or in-app purchase if you have any issues....it will clear the cache and it tends to clear up any problems.

Also VZW iPhone is identical to AT&T so the topic is a bit redundant.

I figured it was sarcasm, but still. He bought a game and figured he would get help quicker here than Rovio support, so he asked lol And I know if I had a problem I would probly do the same lol So I decided to be nice

I have an angry birds question as well and don't mean to interupt if the op's question hasn't been answered. When I downloaded angry birds I declined notifications yet still getting notifications from the eagle add on to the game. I have verified that notifications are turned off for angry birds. Thanks in advance for any help.

Disabling notifications means Angry Birds can't send you a popup notification whenever it wants, or alert you to something out of the app. Disabling this does not affect the eagle notification in the game.