What's new

Vuvuzela In Your Pocket

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Love them or loathe them, if you've been watching the soccer World Cup in South Africa you certainly can't ignore the perpetually buzzing sound of the vuvuzela horns that ring out around the vast stadiums non-stop throughout the matches. Some people find them thrilling and exotic, others find them annoying. If you're one of the former, you might want to download a new free app called Pocket Vuvuzela, which enables you to blow, shake or press the soccer ball to sound the vuvuzela horn, and all at a much more pleasurable volume.

Fans can scroll to find any of the 32 vuvuzelas that represent their country's team. The app can also play four different vuvuvzela sounds, and supports English, Spanish and Portuguese. And if you simply can't get enough of the vuvuzela, there are several other free apps in the iTunes App Store for you to download, including Vuvuzela 2010 and Virtual Vuvuzela.

By Maura Sutton
Source: Vuvuzela In Your Pocket | Talk iPhone - iPhone News Blog and Forums

I'll get it when I get my iPhone next week to annoy my friends. But I am glad ESPN has gotten it more under control.