What's new

Voice Recorder Transfer to the computer

awestruck

Reaction score
I have an app, I think it is called, 'Voice Recorder' or something similar. The purpose of the app is to record short messages so you can play them back to remind yourself of something you need to remember. I have used this app for recording my son's band concerts and also for songwriting. I always wished for a way to transfer what I have recorded to the computer but assumed there was no way it could have been done, until I got a new I-Phone in August. I had to take off and transfer what I had from my old I-phone onto the computer, then it would get transferred to the new I-phone. I didn't realize that the voice messages I had made would also have been imported into I-Tunes, but they were all there! Now I am looking for a way that I can transfer the new voice messages I would make from the I-Phone to the computer. I would appreciate any directions on how to do this, especially without losing whatever I have downloaded to my I-Phone already (I've already done this somehow and would like to prevent it). Thanks.