What's new

Voice recorder app?

rut3556

Reaction score
Before I mistakenly downloaded iOS 7 last night I had a super voice recorder app that allowed me to record a message and sent it out via "messaging" vs. email. During the OS changeover, that app (and only that app) has disappeared! The only like apps I've since found seem to only let me email my voice messages and not send them via messaging/text etc. Unfortunately, this is just another nail-in-the-coffin as far as iOS 7 goes for me!

Before I mistakenly downloaded iOS 7 last night I had a super voice recorder app that allowed me to record a message and sent it out via "messaging" vs. email. During the OS changeover, that app (and only that app) has disappeared! The only like apps I've since found seem to only let me email my voice messages and not send them via messaging/text etc. Unfortunately, this is just another nail-in-the-coffin as far as iOS 7 goes for me!
Maybe the app hasn't upgraded yet. Most apps are still upgrading itself to be compatible

And when and if it does, will it suddenly reappear?

Maybe the app hasn't upgraded yet. Most apps are still upgrading itself to be compatible

In the mean time, you could use "voice memos" to send a voice message via "messaging". I don't recall if it can be sent via email. The app Shadow Puppet could be used. But photos would have to be used also. They can be shared via messaging and email.