What's new

Viewing Ms Office files

JimBliss

Reaction score
I'm newbie in IPhone, appreciate anyone can share ur experience for apps to use for this purpose..How can i go for that.......

I tough that the iP4 came out of the box with the ability to view doc office files and listen to multimedia files. But not able to modify office files or to save docs or files into the phone. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tough that the iP4 came out of the box with the ability to view doc office files and listen to multimedia files. But not able to modify office files or to save docs or files into the phone. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong on this.

This can be done by FileReflex app too.

I know how can view PowerPoint presentation on mobile. You just need to convert your PowerPoint to video format with a PowerPoint to Video converter.

You need to install the Quickoffice 6 Premier for your phone

it costs 15 euros on OVi Store (sometimes they reduce the price to 7 or 10 euros)

You need to install the Quickoffice 6 Premier for your phone

it costs 15 euros on OVi Store (sometimes they reduce the price to 7 or 10 euros)

Ovi store? That isn't about nokia phones? Ayiii i'm missing something in the news maybe? Nokia and apple stores fusion already?