What's new

very important

crouch010

Reaction score
Hy,i`m sorry from now for my bad english ...but lets start :D .Last night my iPhone 3G 8GB,has the battery at 16%(red) ,i put it in usb to charge..and in the morning,the screen was all GREEN,when i disconnect the usb ,he turned off,and he dont want to start(like dont have battery),when i connected the cable,he is starting but with screen GREEN..what can i doo?:(((( its a software problem or hardware?(display)

Hi Crouch... welcome to iPF.net!!

Have you tried using a different USB cord? Preferably an original Apple USB cord.

Yikes, a bad problem. Did you try the previous suggestion from thomas...?

Secondly, try plugging in the phone as if to charge, then turn it on. ALL OK? If yes, then unplug and see if your screen is normal. If you can't turn it on successfully with it plugged in, then yours is a major problem beyond me. Sorry.

thanks for all,but i solve the problem.My ios was broken but i dont know how because i let the phone to charge 12 hours....btw..i updated to 4.2.1 (before it was 4.0 ) and i jailbreak with redsnow and unlock with ultrasnow.and now is working much better:D peace

edit: that cable is original apple ,but i dont know if the charger is original:D