What's new

Verizon's new iPhone 4 Commercial

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2H-3Gf_fL8]YouTube - Verizon Best Network Close Up[/ame]

Verizon has begun airing a new iPhone 4 commercial taking a direct stab at AT&T's phone related issues. How long do you think it will take AT&T to start comparing the data speeds?

It's beautiful. It's intelligent. Even genius. But does your network work? ... ring ... "Yes, I can hear you now." This is America's largest and reliable network. Built so you can rule the air."

AT&T is no faster than verizon...I have both and they run about the same speed...So what they are claiming is false advertising. Even if they do(which I doubt) have faster speeds in certain areas, at least verizon has 3g everywhere unlike AT&T

AT&T YouTube Answer
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M5u6ES7BBo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

AT&T is no faster than verizon...I have both and they run about the same speed...So what they are claiming is false advertising. Even if they do(which I doubt) have faster speeds in certain areas, at least verizon has 3g everywhere unlike AT&T
AT&T is faster, I've used both, and technically AT&T's 3G technology is capable of higher speeds. When I had my iPhone 3G on AT&T I was getting 2-3Mbps, with my Droid on Verizon I get 500Kbps-1.5Mbps.

Verizon iPhone 4 offers a hot-spot feature not available on AT&T's device. Performance was better in most regards.but this phone have some drawback it lacks world roaming and the ability to access voice and data simultaneously. The hot-spot feature didn't work with all devices.

I think that commercial was addressing making a phone call. And Verizon has a much bigger network as far as making phone calls. I hate verizons customer service and company but until ATT puts up some more towers that is what I'm stuck with. After all, a phone is suppose to make phone calls.