Verizon to Offer iPhone 4 for $150.99?

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
verizon_iphone_4_sale.JPG
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A news story today on unofficial Verizon blog VzBuzz points to a possible price drop for Verizon’s iPhone 4, as part of a general smartphone sale campaign from Verizon. According to the screen grab taken from a future Verizon promo that VzBuzz has unearthed, Verizon will be selling the iPhone 4 for $150.99, which is quite a reduction. VzBuzz has not yet had word as to when the sale might be happening, but they reckon that it will most likely launch when the newly designed Verizon website launches, as the page featured in the screenshot is a different design to that of the current Verizon site. With a new iPhone possibly coming along in just a couple of months now, in September to be exact, it would make sound sense for Verizon to be dropping the price of the iPhone 4, alongside other popular smartphone offers such as Motorola’s Droid X and BlackBerry’s Bold for $99.99, and HTC’s Thunderbolt for free.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Source: Verizon To Offer HTC Thunderbolt, iPhone 4 Discounts During Upcoming Promotion?, via[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Verizon about to drop the iPhone 4 to $150? | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence[/FONT]

With a two year contract and the standard $50 loyal customer discount this is $.99 more than what they've been selling for since Verizon's iPhone introduction.

I was with my parents as they bought their Verizon iPhone 4 and i told the people that work there that Walmart sold the iPhone 4 for $147.00 so the Verizon store matched the price and then they still gave them their $30.00 discount for being a good customer.