What's new

Verizon Iphone 6 users...no data and voice at same time?!?!

dtt255

Reaction score
Well got my 6 today. So far love it....made a call and then went to look up a site while on the call. Won't let me do data and voice at the same time.
Isn't that what VoLTE is?

Did I misunderstand something??

If this is correct, it is a real disappointment.

Well got my 6 today. So far love it....made a call and then went to look up a site while on the call. Won't let me do data and voice at the same time.
Isn't that what VoLTE is?

Did I misunderstand something??

If this is correct, it is a real disappointment.

Well I figured it out with the help with the verizon store rep.

Need to go to your online account and add/remove features and turn on 'advanced calling'

Once that is done, go into the settings on your iphone - cellular data- enable LTE - then switch to voice+data

There you go....voice and data at same time!

Thanks. Will have to do that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. I tried to enable mine yesterday and no go. The Verizon sales rep just thought it must not be available. Will have to look at the account and get it changed.

Need to go to your online account and add/remove features and turn on 'advanced calling'

Once that is done, go into the settings on your iphone - cellular data- enable LTE - then switch to voice+data

This method worked for me...but perhaps not for everyone, depending on the "quirks" of your carrier.....!
I actually had more trouble DISABLING my old phone than activating the new one!!!o_O

Thank you!