What's new

Verizon iPhone 4 user

d2palmer

Reaction score
My iPhone 4 caught the calendar bug when i downloaded v.5. Bug was gone with the patch included with v5.1. Now the bug is back again. Error message: "Cannot Save Event. No calendar has been set."

are you trying to save your even in your iCloud calendar account? What were you trying to do with the calendar when you receive that message? and which calendar account are you using? gmail? yahoo? msn? iCloud? your iPhone calendar?

Thanks, bab2010, for your assistance! I was trying to save a new event to my iPhone's Google calendar. Just on a hunch, I tried re-booting the iPhone, and Voila! My calendar now seems to work as good as new!
I would like to use iCloud to sync my iPhone 4, but it confuses my iPhone when I then later try to sync it with my Contacts in Microsoft Outlook after I update those Contacts files on my PC. I have so much to learn!
I waited years to get this iPhone, and do not miss anything about my Palm smartphone, except for the text search function. Palm was slow but thorough with those searches. (Example: I forgot the name of my plumber, but I know that 'plumber' is recorded in the 'notes' field of the plumber's contact information - so with my Palm I could just search on 'plumber' and wait four minutes . . .)