What's new

Vapor Comp Review

alukado

Reaction score
Alright, here's my review of the Vapor Comp ***Moderation Notice: Deleted Outside Link***Ease of Install: Easy. The screws on the Vapor Comp are a little bigger than the Vapor Pro and are easier to handle because of that.Fitment: Excellent. The fit is spot on. No gaps and absolutely no loose spots. It’s very tight so be careful when sliding the aluminum piece on. What I did was slighty bend it out as I was sliding it on so the that metal edges wouldn’t scratch my phone. Keep in mind that I have a Lucky Labs Teksure wrap on my iPhone. Accessory Compatibility: My only third-party accessory is my AT&T car charger. The original Vapor 4 wasn’t compatible with my car charger. The Vapor Comp however is. Signal Performance: No loss at all. Everything performs fine. My GPS was also still working very well even on EDGE network. Wi-Fi performance did not take a hit at all. Quality: 9/10 – The only thing holding me back from giving this a 10 is the plastic side. It doesn’t look as good as the genuine Vapor Comp’s piece. The piece is very transparent. Although some others might like that as it really shows the side of your phone. Overall Impression: The Vapor Comp is my new favorite case. I prefer this over the Vapor Pro. It feels better in the hand (particularly the rubber pieces along the right side) and I think it looks better. I did place a rubber piece under the lock button to ensure that it clicks well. It doesn’t have a rubber piece under there out-of-box and frankly, I didn’t even bother trying the case without adding it. Very good case and I’ll likely purchase more when this one wears out. Thanks for reading guys. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions on what you would like me to add to my reviews.
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules.
allview.jpg
simside.jpg
muteside.jpg
lockjx.jpg
dockbv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: