What's new

using a case and slickwrap for iphone 4s?

olympis

Reaction score
could i use any case and slickwrap at the same time for the iphone 4s? i currently have the speck candyshell. does the slickwrap make the phone bigger?

no it does not really make it any bigger.. they also look very good, what one where you thinking of getting?

also be sure to follow them on twitter @SlickWraps as they do announce some promo codes offering money off and other discounts

i might get wood, carbon fiber, or metal still thinking haha. and thanks

i have a carbon wrap on mine and keep it in a leather slip case.

i found that it did make a difference with one slip case,it was a very slim fitting 4s one and i had to send it back,i think it was because being a carbon wrap the phone wasn't as slidy if that makes sense,they don't make much of a difference if anything,it depends on the case really and maybe which wrap you have,the slip case i have now is for 4s and its fine.

Last edited:
anyone know if wood/metal/carbon fiber are bigger than eachother or no?

olympis said:
anyone know if wood/metal/carbon fiber are bigger than eachother or no?

No they are the same size and no they generally won't affect the use with a case, I use mine with a bumper and it works well.

I use a carbon fibre too and have no problems with using a griffin bumper also. Im pretty sure there all the same including the wood and leather etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

i found that my metal wrap seems ever so slightly thinner than my carbon wrap,the best people to ask are Slickwraps as we all have differing opinions,pm or email Slickwraps,they will answer your questions.