What's new

Urgent help on downgrading

friction1mm

Reaction score
I have an Iphone 4 which runs on IOS 6.1.3 but I updated the software to IOS 7 and forgot to save blobs. Tiny Umbrella can not detect my Iphone 4 and my Iphone is in recovery mode and can't go back to the original mode. Please help me on how to save SHSH blobs on redsnow so I can use to downgrade . No SHSH blobs shows when I connect to ifaith and my iphone hasn't been activated. All I need now is to downgrade to the IOS 6.1.3 so that I can pay online and unlock it . Please help me

I have an Iphone 4 which runs on IOS 6.1.3 but I updated the software to IOS 7 and forgot to save blobs. Tiny Umbrella can not detect my Iphone 4 and my Iphone is in recovery mode and can't go back to the original mode. Please help me on how to save SHSH blobs on redsnow so I can use to downgrade . No SHSH blobs shows when I connect to ifaith and my iphone hasn't been activated. All I need now is to downgrade to the IOS 6.1.3 so that I can pay online and unlock it . Please help me
If you have no blobs saved for iOS 6.1.3, you won't be able to downgrade. Blobs have to be saved when Apple was signing the iOS version you wish to save blobs for. Since Apple is no longer signing iOS 6.1.3 for the iPhone 4, it's too late to save those blobs. I'm afraid that you're stuck on iOS 7.